August is over, school is in session, and there’s so much going on!
August was an interesting and surprising month! I didn’t manage to read the ones I planned on reading, but I managed to add some to the list! I read:
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover which I loved so much!
- Easy Virtue by Mia Asher which tore me to shreds!
- The Girl in 6E by A. R. Torre which was everything I wanted and more without even looking!
- Loving You Easy by Roni Loren which I loved just about every minute of!
- and Professed by Nicola Rendell which was pleasantly surprising!
Reviews for these are sitting in my drafts and will be posted once I can turn of my writer’s brain!!
As for the month of September, I don’t know exactly what’s in store. Some books I plan to read are:
- Confessed by Nicola Rendell
- Author Anonymous by E. K. Blair
- Four Letter Word by J. Daniels
- Aren by Mia Asher
- Denial by Lisa Renee Jones
- Sweetest Venom by Mia Asher
This is my official plan, not entirely sure about the order, but hey, I’ll give it a go! Life has been super super busy lately and it’s only just begun! Updates will ensue!